SOMEONE STOP ME FROM PLAYING SM SUPERSTAR ASAP. IT’S THE BEST AND WORST THING I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. I’M IN TOO DEEP RN
when you try to talk to me while i’m playing sm superstar and i get distracted and lose
chanyeol is first worldwide on like almost every tvxq song, what a fanboy.
It has long been said that manners maketh the man, and for a time a special class of gent lived and died by this rule. But in the modern world, as this cadre of social operatives grows rare, a new mandate of etiquette is in order.
Since 1897, The Kingsmen Tailors have enforced a strict code of conduct and trappings. This Gentleman’s Oath swore by a series of maxims, from dress to duty. They have now issued a fresh oath of gentlemanly order.
Study these modern rules and suit up. When rarely in doubt, a true gentleman’s behavior should be dictated by the one garment he cannot shed - his pride.
- A GENTLEMAN never tells about conquests, private matters, or dealings. His business is nobody else’s.
- A GENTLEMAN doesn’t clash in public with enemies or exes, or worse, with out-of-fashion contrasts, colors or styles.
- A GENTLEMAN is always happy to serve, whether it’s opening the door, picking up the bill, or merely calling a cab the next morning. Ask him for help and he cannot refuse.
- A GENTLEMAN never reacts to rudeness. He pretends he doesn’t recognize it and moves on like it never happened, because it never should have.
- A GENTLEMAN is always on target with witty remarks, interesting facts, and conversation starters that bring the best out of everyone.
- A GENTLEMAN asks non-invasive questions to keep a conversation going and attention focused on others. He makes them feel like the most interesting person he’s ever met, whether that’s true or not.
Kingsman: The Secret Service - Trailer
Starring Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth, & Mark Strong
In theaters October 24, 2014 (US)
Chrome extension idea: convert all text to how Michael Caine would say it
Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me for centuries.